SerpStat: A high quality tool to perform keyword research, see what keywords drive traffic to your competitors and track rankings
SerpStat is a quick, data-accurate, nice and simple keyword research and ranking tool. It helps to see what you rank for, trak rankings in progress, establish new high-quality keywords to target and much more. Similar tools in the same space are SEMRush, Raven Tools, Ahrefs, SimilarWeb and Spyfu. SerpStat’s accuracy is similar to that of SEMRush and it gives similar results.
The tool was first released in 2013 under the name Prodvigator, in 2015 it was adapted for the US market under the name SerpStat. It includes 8 Google’s databases (USA, UK, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, South Africa, Canada) 2 databases of Yandex (Yandex Moscow and Yandex Saint-Petersburg).
Serpstat is very competitively priced. It will suit well small and medium businesses, and also has big agency package and a free version with 30 daily queries.
- Track the exact keywords users find your site with
- Discover similar search terms that hundreds of clients-to-be might find you with
- Know what Google Analytics’ “not provided” hides
- See pages with the highest visibility
- Know your competitors’ keywords, positions and SEO tactics
- Take advantage of competitors’ keywords and positions, see their search queries and traffic
- Discover how competitors spend their budgets
- See ads your competitors use to attract visitors, and analyze average cost of every ad
- Get detailed reports on your keyword landscape
SerpStat also has a decent free keyword research tool: