Site Analyzer: A High Quality SEO Audit and Page Analysis Tool
Site Analyzer is a great paid site audit tool. The tool hooks newcomers up with a lot of helpful information, especially when it comes to optimizing content for better on-page SEO. It helps to discover technical SEO errors, fix them and be in control.
Site Analyzer gives a free “Page Analysis” and a test “Crawl” limited to 10 pages (after a free registration). Each of them gives you an overall site score and rates it by different categories.
Page Analysis sections:
- Summary (general overview, priorities to solve)
- SEO (header, indexation, duplicate content, multimedia, networking)
- Content (overview, performance, semantic, keywords)
- Design (standartization, layout quality, server configuration, security)
- Performance (download and loading optimization)
- Accessability (usability, internationalization, sharing, mobile compatibility)
- Overview (crawl result)
- Indexation (crawl diagnosis and details)
- Textual Content (pages content quality and keywords)
- Duplicate (pages content titles and meta descriptions)
- Page Analysis (scores and issues)
- External Links (overview and details)
- Architecture (directory mapping and details)
To proceed using Site Analyzer and gain access to the PDF export White Label report features you’ll need to subscribe to a PRO account. Prices are a bit steep, but the tool is fairly good.