Ubersuggest: An easy, popular among digital marketers keyword suggestion tool based on Google Autocomplete
Ubersuggest is one of the best free SEO tools for getting keyword suggestions. It shows you what Google suggests when you start typing in your keyword.
Ubersuggest is very similar to KeywordTool.io, but doesn’t show search volume, CPC and competition. You can use Ubersuggest with the Grepwords Chrome Add-on, which adds CPC and volume numbers to each keyword on the list of your results. To make the extension work you’ll need to get Grepwords’s API, which means subscribe to one of it’s paid plans and login, but they have a 2-week free trial.
How to use Ubersuggest?
- Enter your base keyword and click “Suggest” button, and it will give you the list of keyword suggestions.
- Click on any item of the list to get even more related keywords based on that term.
- To prepare your final keyword list for export in .CSV or excel, click on the green plus signs (they add keys to your final list) or red minus signs (they remove keys from your list). Use “select all” grey button to select all keywords.
- Once you’re finished, click “Get” to export.
- Find keywords in your target niche
- For bloggers and content creators: get quick keyword-based post ideas
- Expand on a base keyword and find long tail keys to include in your articles
- Write posts and improve your website based on keywords extracted