Open Site Explorer: A powerful link research and backlink checker from Moz
Open Site Explorer from Moz will help you to find link building opportunities, uncover potentially damaging links and develop a high-quality inbound link profile.
Right under the URL box OSE provides key SEO information about a website: domain and page authority, page link and page social metrics. Lower you will find detailed link information depending on what section you chose in the left menu. The menu offers 9 types of link info: Inbound Links, Just Discovered Links, Top Pages, Linking Domains, Anchor Text, Compare Link Metrics, Spam Analysis (new), Link Opportunities and Advanced Reports. To use the last 3 sections you need to be a Moz Pro subscriber.
Use Open Site Explorer to perform a fast and simple linkbuilding and link comparison analysis between competitors’ domains.
Open Site Explorer from Moz is a Top-3 link analysis tool coming with Moz Pro. The metrics that OSE provides — like Domain Authority and Page Authority — are what SEO pros use every day.
Moz Open Site Explorer sections:
- Inbound Links – Know your site’s inbound links to the page, subdomain, root domain and analyze the linking pages
- Just Discovered Links – recently created links and URLs
- Top Pages – Target your best pages (by page authority) to maximize link building
- Linking Domains – analyze what rood domains link to your website
- Anchor Text – see what keywords the site might be ranking for
- Compare Link Metrics – see detailed metrics about the URL and compare it with up to 5 URLs
- Spam Analysis (new) – available for Moz Pro subscribers
- Link Opportunities – available for Moz Pro subscribers
- Advanced Reports – available for Moz Pro subscribers