Keyword Snatcher: A champion in getting thouzands keywords instead on hundreds from Google, Yahoo, Bing, Amazon, eBay, YouTube. An easy paid tool – no metrics provided
While all keyword research tools give you not more than hundreds or (very rarely) 1-2 thouzands keywords per 1 seed term, Keyword Snatcher spits out many thouzands of suggestions even for modest terms. Excellent for the users who want as many ideas as possible. 4.000-15.000+ suggestions is just a norm for this tool, as it uses 6 largest databases:
The downside is that the generated keywords come without metrics (no volume, no competition). The tool is just for keyword generation – that’s it. Use Google Keyword Planner to get the metrics.
How to use Keyword Snatcher with Google Keyword Planner:
- Choose sources to pull suggestons from (keep all checked to get as many keywords as possible)
- Enter your seed word and press “Get suggestions”
- Wait (pretty long)
- Click ”Download Suggestions” to save your keyword list as a text or .CSV file
- Go to the Google Keyword Planner and choose “Get search volume for a list of keywords…”.
- Upload the file downloaded from Keyword Snatcher
- See the search volume, suggested bid and Adwords competition for all your keywords