Domain Hunter Plus: Chrome’s broken links checker with a feature to check broken link’s domains for availability
Domain Hunter Plus is a Chrome extension, quite similar to Check My Links one, but with additional feature of checking broken link’s domains for availability (however, it rarely finds available domains, because good opportunities get registered very quickly). It’s all about broken link analytics, abandoned domains, and CSV reports.
Like Citation Labs’ Broken Link Finder and Check My Links, DHP allows you to execute the Broken Link Building strategy. Once you’ve installed the plugin, you’ll see it’s logo in the corner of your Chrome browser. Click on it, and link crawling will start. You’ll get a list of results, that you can export to a .csv file. If you see a domain you like, you can go right to GoDaddy to take it.
- Crawl hundreds of links on a page with 2 clicks
- Get error status codes about outbound links
- See SEOmoz’s data for each error status
- See Open Site Explorer’s metrics of each dead link (report)
- Check domains for availability and go straight to GoDaddy to register
- Export broken links to a .CSV file