Browseo: Look how search engines see your website (it’s not how people see it!) – important basic SEO metrics in an easy-to-read format
Browseo is a smart simple free browser tool which shows you any site as a search spider sees it – focused on THML, without styles and with highlighted parts relevant for SEO. You can quickly understand a page’s structure and SEO quality. Just enter URL and see the result!
With reviews from Rand Fishkin (Moz) and Garrett French (Citation Labs), Browseo is a credible and helful quick tool.
What Browseo shows:
- Server response code
- Is the URL redirected and if yes, what kind of redirect is used
- Number of words on the page
- Headings (H1-H6)
- Number of internal links on the page (links to pages on the same domain)
- Number of external links on the page
- META information: title tag, meta description, meta robots tag, etc.
- You can download a spreadsheet of the most important data from your session